Almost there...

Wow, it has been a long time since I've posted anything, just been supper busy, and one of the things I've been busy with is the mystery block of the month quilt I've been designing for my sewing group since January 2010, okay, so it turned into a 17 month project!!!  Here is the center, and I just have to finish sewing the border - yeah, it took me a while to get the measurements right for the pickets, and then the light bulb went on, and voilá, I figured it out - turned out 2 1/2" wide pickets worked perfectly - okay, I'll know for sure when I put it all together. And while doing this, I had to sew the blocks a second time to make sure I didn't lead my girls in the wrong direction, but that one, well, it's going to take a little bit to finish, even though I love the Kaffe Fasset fabrics I'm using on it.



Labels: