Table Topper Blog Hop!

It's my day in the Table Topper Blog Hop
hosted by Madame Sam at Sew I Quilt
and I'm so happy to be
sharing some of my little quilts.

I'll start with It's a Hoot! I designed him back in January and
I finally got him quilted and ready to shine in this beautiful field of wild flowers...

 I have to admit, he is my favorite....
...just don't tell my other little guys!!!

And here's George...
 Well, I decided to invite him to the party,
so I quickly quilted him so he could join in the fun :-)

Playing in the Rain was the first thing I thought about making
when I started deciding what to Show-n-Tell for this Hop
  I just know my sweet little ducky is sooooo happy to be here today!

Last night we had the great reveal in our Make Me a Mini Challenge
with my ModGal Guild,
and this is what I came home with!!!
I absolutely love everything about it.
My partner did a fantastic job :-)

So... do you remember Amore from back in February?
About making your own fabric...

Now this little one was bought at Quilt Festival in Houston a couple years back
and was made by the East Mountain Quilters of Costa Rica
I just love all the detail! (on a 6" stand)

And now for the last one, 
and I hope you'll like my little Spring Fling because...
...well, first let me tell you about him. I teach a turned-edge applique class
and I wanted a design that would be pretty, yet cover points, curves,
bias strips, etc., so my students would learn to turn-edge just about anything;
and this little guy definitely covers it all, so...
If you like him.... would you like to enter to win my little Spring Fling quilt?
All you have to do is leave a comment about which
of my table toppers is your favorite,
and if you're not yet a follower, join my blog and/or subscribe and let me know so you can get a another chance at wining him :-)
You have until Monday, April 30th to enter.
Winner will be announced Tuesday, May 1st, 2012

Thanks for visiting.
I hope you enjoyed my Show-n-Tell!
And don't forget to visit these galls in the Hop today...

Marlene 
Charlotte 
Leslie
Darlene 
Jane
Michelle

Hugs,

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,