I can't believe it's September...

...time is flying... only 111 days until Christmas, yikes!
Life has been a little hectic here lately....
okay, it's always busy... good busy,
but last week was hard and I'm so grateful Hurricane Isaac
didn't cause much damage to our town,
but must remember to keep those
that have been affected by the flooding in our prayers.
And boy do I take electricity for granted!
Felt so lost without power and cell service for a couple of days...
yeah, that meant no Internet at all!!!

So I didn't get much sewing done,
but I have to show you what I did finish....
The quilt and leaves are made with Benartex's Rustling Leaves fabric,
and love, love the pumpkins, berries, and little bird made with hand-dyed wools...
yeah, I love all hand-dyed fabrics and have taken several classes,
now I just need to get busy and practice, he he!
of course, the leaves are also a favorite,
so here it is...
I'm so excited to show you my new Fall pattern!


°Ü°

Speaking of Fall....
have you signed up for ...
hosted by Wendy and Mdm. Samm?

I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Hugs,