It's a party!!!



It's Party time!!!!


....and to celebrate, I'm joining the
Blog Hop Party at Quilting Gallery
It all starts Monday, Dec. 10, and runs through the 15th.

I'm so happy to have you over!
I found this clever Smoothie in Houston
and just had to bring a few home with me, lol!
So... how about a little
"Fat Free" Smoothie and two of my patterns?

To enter, leave a comment and tell me about
your favorite Christmas cookie...
For a second chance, follow my blog and leave a comment...
Subscribing to my blog posts will give you a third chance,
just comment so I can count it...
I will choose a winner on Sunday, Dec. 16th
Please include your email address
or contact information so I can get in touch with you...
...can't reach anonymous comments

I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by...
and because of the time of year,
please forgive me if I don't answer all your comments.
Hope you enjoying visiting all the wonderful blogs
in this year's hop.

Merry Christmas!
                                            




Labels: , , , , ,