It's my day...

...in the Tammy Project Bag Blog Hop
hosted by Mdm. Samm at Sew We Quilt!

Thanks Mdm. Samm for the awesome hop
and beautiful project!

And these are the ladies
sharing their beautiful bags today:

 Cherry... you're here °Ü°
Felicia
Dawn
Carol
Britt-Inger
Kiera
Sharon
Jeanie
Mandy
Theresa
Mdm Samm

°`°
I was scheduled to post yesterday,
but after having a tree fall on my house
and having no power for over 3 weeks,
it's taking me a bit longer to get things done...
... but I made it!!! Yay!
and here is my Tammy Bag
in one of my favorite Riley Blake fabrics:

This is the front...

and this the back...

This bag can hold so much...

... a little embroidery hoop,
sticky thimble dots,
a leather thimble,
2 scissors,
2 needle theaters,
embroidery thread,
a needle case
and several of my little wonky circles to embroider...
 and there was still room for more!!!

I love it! It's just perfect to carry with me,
as I always must have something
to keep busy °Ü°

I'm so glad you stopped by today!
and hope you enjoy today's hop,




Labels: