hello!

I've missed blogging so much!
Just been crazy busy,
but before the day is over,
I've got to show you one reason I've been away...


















               Fall Quilt Market in Houston....

















This was my second Market
and I introduced these six new patterns...

Night Owl is a throw about
Sam and his little friends
getting together at bedtime for story time...

...this little table topper
to get you in the mood for Christmas...

and to greet friends and family,
I created this pineapple wall hanging

...I think this would be a great gift for a bride,
or a young fashionista...

and another little owl...
nobody would guess I LOVE owls! Lol!
so how about a quilt to keep track of the little one's growth?

Remember this little dreamer?
I modified it a bit
and turned it into a larger runner...
one of my favorites!!!

So...
...would you like to make one of these?
Leave me a little comment and tell me which one you'd like!
I'll draw 3 winners this Friday, Nov. 22.
I'm having a problem with
my domain provider, so...
you have until this Friday, Nov. 29 to enter!

So glad you stopped by!