It's the most wonderful time of the year...
The fun begins this Saturday, Dec. 10, and runs through the 17th.
I'm so glad you stopped by to visit my little blog
and hope you're having fun visiting all the blogs joining in the fun.
Don't you just love Flurry by Kate Spain? So far, I've made a quilt, several mug rugs, and a runner with it. I just love the bright greens, vibrant reds, and that blue is just yummy.
So... for my give-away I have a Flurry Jelly Roll and a few other goodies.
There are several way to enter my give-away:
1. Leave me a comment and tell me what you love most about Christmas
2. Follow my blog and comment telling me that you are following
3. Leave me a comment and tell me about your favorite quilting tool
4. Subscribe to my blog posts and comment about it
5. Refer your friends to my blog, then have them tell me you sent them my way,
and, comment about it
So there you have it, five chances to win!!!
Winner will be randomly chosen on Saturday, Dec. 17th at midnight and will be announced here,
so check back and see if you won. Please include your email address or contact information so that I can get in touch with you - can't reach anonymous comments :-(
Overseas friends welcome :-)
PS.: Stay tuned for next week's tutorial and another give-away!
Labels: Give-aways, Seasons, Tools